Compensation in Kind: Housing valuation after modification of Article 43.1 of the Personal Income Tax Law (PIT)
IVC has made a binding consultation in relation to the valuation of the remuneration in kind resulting from the rental of property use when an employee take advantage of this compensation in kind previously to 4/10/2013 and change of housing in 2013.
General Treasury Directorate estimates that such housing will continue to be valued according to the rule of application to 31/12/2012.
You can get more information, calling 913 346 000 and asking for Cristina Garcia: firstname.lastname@example.org
On May 13th, IVC and its partner JAL21 were visited by two of the top Telecom authorities in Spain, the Secretary of State for Telecommunications (Víctor Calvo-Sotelo), and the General Manager of the Spanish Internet agency Red.es (Borja Adsuara).
As a result of a previous meeting at the Mobile World Congress in February, JAL21 extended an invitation to these two key industry figures to visit the “Business Acceleration” platform being created together by JAL21 and IVC. Mr. Calvo-Sotelo and Mr. Adsuara were received by the CEO of IVC, Mark Kavelaars, and the CEO of JAL21, Juan A. Latasa, along with other key people of both companies.
After a quick tour of the state-of-the-art facilities, an intense but also very agreeable meeting took place in which some key topics were discussed, such as:
1. The Spanish entrepreneurship echosystem.
2. The Need to help Spanish technology companies expand internationally.
3. The advantages for foreign high-growth companies to expand their business in Europe and Latam from Spain.
Also, very importantly, the plans to form a Venture Capital for IVC and JAL21 were discussed, and how they would fit in the announced Government plans for the new “Law for Entrepeneurship” to be released soon.
As a result of the meeting a few key action items were identified which will be followed-up in the next months. But most importantly, there was a clear common feeling that in this case, the private initiative and the public administration were very aligned to push forward technology entrepreneurship and innovation in Spain.
Due to closure activities of the pre acceleration phase of a group of companies for TechBA program (Technology Business Accelerator), IVC organizes a Neetworking Cocktail, with the presence of the leading Mexican companies.
This event will take place the next Thursday, May 23rd, from 17:00 at IVC.
Calendar from 17:00 to 19:00:
• Speech of Mexico Ambassador in Spain, ProMéxico and Invest In Spain
• Presentation of the Mexican companies
• Networking Cocktail
In the link you can see the description of the Mexican companies and the access map to IVC.
To formalize your inscription, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
If unable to attend, and you want to have a meeting with these companies from TechBA, please send an email to the same address, and we will put you in contact with them.
We look forward to your participation.
IVC and JAL21 signed a partnership agreement, in which both companies will work on creating a leading business accelerator based in Spain for Europe and Latam.
JAL21 is a Consulting and Business Development company, specialized in providing advice and support to technological and innovative companies that are mainly based in Silicon Valley (USA).Recently, they have also established contacts with China and Israel with the same objective. Nowadays, JAL21 is successfully helping leading technology companies with the establishment and development of their activities in Europe and Latam.
The agreement signed by Mark Kavelaars, CEO of IVC, and Juan Latasa, founder and CEO of JAL21, includes the following points:
1. The provision of services of acceleration and business development for technology companies in the USA, China, Europe and Latin America.
2. The support to spanish technological companies for the internationalization and development of their activities in Europe and Latin America.
3. The creation of a venture capital fund, with national and international investors, to support economically technological companies.
According to Mark Kavelaars: “the complementary between both companies is an advantage: IVC provides experience and resources, and JAL21the knowledge of telecommunications and Internet market. For its part, Juan Latasa add: “As they said, it’s one small step for man, one giant leap for working together".
IVC and JAL21 share the vision that the investment and advisory of companies with high potential, requires talented teams, knowledge about the sector and experts for the daily execution. Together they provide this capability from the start to the finish to build successful and sustainable companies at an international level.
The launch of the new model of B2B Sales and Marketing services for IVC is now official. The new framework is based on the latest methodologies used in the United States, for B2B Sales and Marketing multi-channel campaigns.
IVC operates at a European level with top technology companies, SMEs and Start-ups. Our clients are implementing more and more Sales and Marketing multi-channel actions, especially actions like:
- Telemarketing/ Inside sales
- Events/ Seminaries/ Webinars/ Online Demos
- Digital Marketing (SEM, Social Media, Landing page…)
The experiences are very diverse and in fact it is difficult to know the performance of joint actions. Sales and Marketing departments are not sufficiently aligned and therefore, the qualification of leads and opportunities are often insufficient. More than ever, companies need to advance their Go-To-Market and innovate their tactics to remain competitive and to optimize resources. Furthermore, with the growing importance of Digital Marketing, it is more and more important to unify the two worlds in order to avoid interferences and to achieve real benefits
It becomes essential to unify B2B Sales and Marketing actions to optimize the performance. Therefore, it is essential to manage these actions through an integrated platform, where the reporting is based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI´s). Through this new framework, IVC is able to provide End-to-End Sales and Marketing services, where Offline and Online Marketing actions are unified in order to generate better qualified leads and opportunities with fewer resources.
The IVC framework consists of the latest tools and tactics, including:
- Social CRM: system to control and manage all the Offline and Online actions
- Tracking tools: tools to manage the tracebility of all kind of information shared with potential clients
- Sales Automotion: generation of leads and sales through digital channels, optimising the sales process.
- Lead Nurturing: tactic to systematically establish sucessful relationships with prospects
- Target Account Selling: Consultative selling methodologies to optimize Sales and Marketing campaigns.
If you want to know more, please contact us.
According to a recent market study, presented by Michael Kappler during the Mobile World Congress, the market is currently worth approx. 500 Mn Euros and growing by more than 40% annually.
Spain has the highest penetration of smartphones in EU-5, exceeding 20 million units. With more than 12 million active users, Spaniards have downloaded 2.7 million apps per day in 2012.
Mobile Corporate Software and Marketing are emerging markets and represents wide business opportunities for 2013 and upcoming years.
90% of the Spanish population has already 3G network coverage. 4G LTE infrastructure is under testing and a gradual introduction is expected by 2014, promoting the ecosystem and improving user experience and app development.
Bruker a multinational company leader in analytical instrumentation technologies with more than 50 years of experience, Along with IVC designs a marketing plan to promote Bruker's solution WineAnalyzer™, within the wine market.
After an exhaustive research, Bruker has developed a solution for the wine industry to determine in easily and economic way many parameters, that define the quality of wine and must (Alcoholic degree, density, pH, sugars, ...)
WineAnalyzer ™, it’s a response to the most critical needs of the sector:
- When carrying out the grape harvest? Is it possible to know what is the right time?
- How can you optimize the analysis process by applying it to the grapes, the must, to intermediate products or wine?
- Is it possible to carry out an analysis without filter previously the sample?
If you are interested to know how you can reduce your costs and increase your production, you can get more information, calling 913 348 003 and asking for Pablo Samaranch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Decree-law 4/2013 of 22 February, published in the Official Spanish Gazette of 22 February, 2013, mainly aims at further developing the strategy for entrepreneurship and youth employment.
All details are included in the enclosed PDF document.
El 23 de febrero se ha publicado el Real Decreto Ley 4/2013, de 22 de febrero, de medidas de apoyo al emprendedor y de estímulo del crecimiento y de la creación de empleo, con entrada en vigor el 24 de febrero 2013.
En él se contemplan tres importantes medidas fiscales destinadas al apoyo de la iniciativa emprendedora:
• Tributación reducida para las empresas de nueva creación. Con efecto para los periodos impositivos que se inicien a partir del 1 de enero de 2013, durante los dos primeros años desde la creación de una nueva empresa, tributarán al 15% los primeros 300.000 euros de la Base Imponible y el resto de la Base al tipo del 20%.
• Se establece una reducción del 20% del rendimiento neto en el IRPF para los trabajadores autónomos y durante los dos primeros años.
• Exención completa en el IRPF de la prestación por desempleo en caso de que el desempleado pase a adquirir la condición de trabajador autónomo y siempre que esa prestación se haya realizado mediante un pago único.
IVC has signed a cooperation agreement with The Logic Group, an English company who leads the Spanish market of multi-channel payment solutions, since 2009.
The Logic Group emerges as the product of a real need towards the increasing use of new payment methods with potential risk of fraud, and to take advantage of the information provided by the customers during the transaction in order to create personalized loyalty campaigns.
After approval of standard PCI DSS (Payment card Industry Data Security Standard) to control fraud, those companies that don’t meet with these conditions, will be forced to assume fraud’s costs. This fact, along with bank’s high commissions and the difficulty of obtaining customer’s loyalty, has enabled that more than 1000 multisectoral and qualified clients trust on the logic Group services.